This website is produced by Axxis Financial Planning Ltd – a Company offering Independent Financial Advice to individuals, corporations, charities and trustees. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA number: 226351. Our registered office is: Axxis House, 178a High Road, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7ED. Our registration number with Companies House is 04726785.
We can act on your behalf in advising you on life assurance, pensions, mortgages or investment products. Because we are independent we can advise you on the products of different companies.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent watchdog set up by the Government to regulate financial services and protect consumer rights. It provides information about financial matters on its web site. The FCA Consumer Helpline can answer general queries about financial products. FCA Consumer Helpline 0845 606 1234; FCA Leaflet line 0800 917 3311.
The Investment Management Association (the IMA) is the UK trade body for the professional investment management industry. Tel. 020 7831 0895.
Whilst we do not use your information to cross sell or promote other financial services which Axxis can offer, we have a wide range of web sites which are explained below:
- Our main site can be found at http://www.axxisfinancial.co.uk/
- We offer a website specialising in ethical investments and other ethical financial products. This can be found at http://www.ethicalinvestment.co.uk/
- For Equity Release, we offer a sourcing service which can be found at http://www.equity-release-online.co.uk/
- To source and purchase annuities using our real time sourcing facility, refer to http://www.annuitydiscount.co.uk/
- Companies looking to set up a workplace pension to comply with the Automatic Enrolment requirements can find an affordable, outsourced solution at http://auto-enrolment-outsource.co.uk/