You will be purchasing a Sheffield Mutual With Profits Bond without advice from Axxis Financial Planning. This is known as an “information only” basis. Please note that this could affect your rights should you wish to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Should you prefer to receive advice please let us know. If you require assistance at any time, please feel free to call us on 01483 825609 and we will be happy to help.
The 5 steps in the application and purchase process are:
1. Read our Investment Bonds Initial Disclosure Document which tells you more about our service, charges and regulation.
2. Print and sign our “Information Only” Client Agreement.
3. Print and complete the Sheffield Mutual application form.
4. Provide Money Laundering evidence. This can be one of the following for each applicant:
- Current Passport
- Current UK/EU Photo Driving Licence
- Current Full UK Driving Licence (old style)
- State Pension or Benefits Book/ notification letter
- Inland Revenue Tax Notification (such as. a P45 or P60)
- Resident Permit issued to EU Nationals by Home Office
- Firearms Certificate
AND one of the following dated within the last 3 months for each applicant to prove your address:
- Utility Bill
- Bank/building society/credit union statement or passbook
- Most Recent Mortgage Statement
- Current Council tax Statement
- Local Authority rent card or tenancy agreement
- Solicitor letter confirming completion of house purchase or land registration
5. Post our Client Agreement, the Sheffield Mutual completed application form and the Money Laundering evidence to our address: Axxis House, 178a High Road, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7ED. We will process the forms on the same day as receipt.
We do the rest–
- Checking your application form and completing our sections before sending it to Sheffield Mutual.
- We also reserve the right to carry out additional Money Laundering checks and may ask you to provide additional evidence. If these checks are not passed we will decline to process the application form and will return it to you by Recorded Delivery.
- Once the investment bond is set up we will check the policy documentation issued by Sheffield Mutual before returning it to you by post.