There are two types of advice we can offer to allow you to purchase this investment bond:
1. Full advice which involves offering you a full financial review of your personal finances. This can cover areas such as mortgages, retirement planning, protection, inheritance tax planning, care fees planning and investments. If you prefer to receive full advice instead of limited advice, please proceed to our full advice section.
2. Limited advice where you only receive advice relating to the purchase of the investment bond. The questions you are asked and the recommendations you receive deal with the salient issues of purchasing an offshore investment bond.
To proceed with your investment bond purchase on a Limited Advice basis, please follow the 5 steps below. If you need any assistance, please feel free to call us on 01483 825 609 and we will be happy to help.
1. Read our Initial Disclosure Document which tells you more about our service, charges and regulation.
2. Print and sign our Limited Advice Client Agreement.
3. Print and complete our Investment Bond Suitability Questionnaire.
4. Provide Money Laundering evidence. This can be one of the following for each client:
- Current Passport
- Current UK/EU Photo Driving Licence
- Current Full UK Driving Licence (old style)
- State Pension or Benefits Book/ notification letter
- Inland Revenue Tax Notification (such as. a P45 or P60)
- Resident Permit issued to EU Nationals by Home Office
- Firearms Certificate
AND one of the following dated within the last 3 months for each applicant to prove your address:
- Utility Bill
- Bank/building society/credit union statement or passbook
- Most Recent Mortgage Statement
- Current Council tax Statement
- Local Authority rent card or tenancy agreement
- Solicitor letter confirming completion of house purchase or land registration
5. Post our Client Agreement, completed Client Review form and the Money Laundering evidence to our address: Axxis House, 178a High Road, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7ED. We will assess whether the purchase of an investment bond is appropriate and send you a suitability letter containing our recommendations.